Ethics in the time of COVID-19.
- Shaking The Dust Off Ethics – A Quick Re-Cap Of Fundamental Concepts
- Practical Exercise: What’s In Your Ethics Box?
- Unpacking Ethics – The Foundations Of Our Practice
- Special Mention: Ages Of Consent For Children In South Africa
- Contemporary Ethics (Professional Boundaries, Personal Disclosure by professionals to clients , Diversity Competence, Gender Diversity, Special Needs Youngsters, Multi-disciplinary Team-Work, Electronic Communication and Social Media, Burnout and Compassion Fatigue)
Goals of the presentation: To provide conceptual and practical input on ethics in order for participants to construct an individualized ethics framework relevant to their professional work with children
- Deliberate Practice
- The Ethics Triangle
- An Ethical Decision-Making Model
- Challenges To Maintaining Ethical Practice
Case examples: Illustrating ethical issues and dilemmas commonly experienced by health professionals in both primary and secondary settings.