Bullying, Teasing & Discipline: A Psychologists Perspective
R500 excl VAT
Bullying, Teasing and Discipline: A Psychologists Perspective
Points: 3 CPD POINTS
Price: R500 excl VAT
Course Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
My child is a bully now what?
- The South African context
- International perspectives
- A different perspective, shifting paradigms
What lies beneath – exploring the causes of bully
- Anxiety issues
- Anger issues
- Psychosocial factors
- ABCs of behaviour
- Behaviour has meaning
- Functional Behaviour Analysis
- The bully in class: breaking the behaviour code.
- The bully in therapy.