Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the Ethics points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. CBT is unstructured
2. Cognitive Development is a component of developmental appropriateness
3. Homework is not an important part of CBT
4. In CBT we believe that what you do feel will always make sense if:
5. CBT was originally developed for:
6. CBT is:
7. Manuals exist in CBT. This is one of the manuals available:
8. Clients who are suitable for CBT are:
9. Suitability of CBT is determined by developmental appropriateness which includes:
10. When working with children we keep the following in mind:
11. When working with adolescents we keep the following in mind:
12. In the CBT process we involve:
13. Homework in CBT is important because it allows:
14. In order to maintain motivation for doing homework in CBT we:
15. It is important to keep the following in mind when setting homework: