Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. All modern teaching should be done using technology.
2. Learning via videos allows for differentiated teaching.
3. Teachers should modify their teaching methodologies to accommodate pupils with barriers to learning.
4. Which of the following is not the true purpose of teaching?
5. Traditional flipped learning involves:
6. Differentiated teaching is best achieved by:
7. Important things to do when implementing project based learning include:
8. Excellent teaching involves:
9. Which type of learners benefit from learning from videos?
10. The role of the modern teacher is:
11. How can pupil progress be monitored when teaching via videos?
12. What do children enjoy most about inside-upside-down learning?
13. Which of the following is not an important reason for children to physically write notes while doing research for projects?
14. Which of the following are not necessary to start a Project based Learning program in a school?
15. What is the most important job of a teacher, which cannot be achieved by a computer?