Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. What is the best way to keep the pelvis in the Seat?
2. Which terms are used to describe movement of the femoral head relative to the Acetabulum?
3. Which plane of reference does Pelvic Obliquity usually refer to?
4. What are the 3 main areas of the cushion we focus in on?
5. What type of foam does “Memory Foam” refer to?
6. How long does it take until a pressure starts to develop according to the research?
7. What does TAB stand for and why is it useful?
8. Do you attached shoulder support straps to the wheelchair backrest …
9. What is the maximum allowable width of a lateral support?
10. What does the Abbreviation PSD stand for?
11. What does the Cobb angle refer to?
12. Is a kyphosis ever present on its own?
13. What is better terminology?
14. Why are transparent trays better?
15. Why do arm support structures move out of the way or are removable from the chair?
16. Which part of the foot support dictates the knee angel?
17. Why is it important to have the fulcrum of the knee in line with the fulcrum of the elevating leg support?
18. What is a foot plate that connects across both foot hangers referred to as?
19. Why is variation in posture important while seated in a wheelchair?
20. Which do we use more for daily variation in posture?