Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the Ethics points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. The POPI act aims to ensure that all South African Institutions adhere to responsible conduct when collecting, processing, storing and sharing another Personal Information
2. The POPI Act only effects big businesses with IT departments which store, process, share or sell personal information.
3. The POPI Act replaces the existing guidance on safeguarding confidential patient data as set out by the Health Professional Council of South Africa
4. Choose the correct answer : POPI legislation aims to bestow certain rights upon the individual including control over:
5. The POPI process can be broken down into 3 main parts, what are they?
6. According to the POPI Act, any Personal Information must be protected from:
7. Which Staff members need to be trained and aware of the POPI Act and procedures?
8. Special Personal Information includes:
9. If Personal Information has been collected from any source other than the subject, it is your responsibility to:
10. Who will be in charge of regulating and enforcing the POPI Act?
11. Failure to comply with the POPI ACT, could lead to:
12. According to the POPI act, personal Information may be collected from:
13. How can you increase customer trust with POPI
14. What does consent mean?
15. How can you enhance your security and protect your client’s personal information?