Please complete the below quiz. Please select all correct answers in each question. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
0 of 17 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 17 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. The law relating to children is governed by the Children’s Act 38 of 2005
2. A social worker or psychologist are the only professionals who can assist parties in drafting a parenting plan
3. Public schools can hold both parents jointly and severally liable for payment of school fees
4. The best interests of the child standard is set out in the Divorce Act 70 of 1979
5. Parenting plans are mandatory for all co-holders of parental responsibilities and rights.
6. Which of the following statements is correct?
7. Parents wishing to sign a parenting plan can consult which of the following to assist them?
8. Which of the following statements is correct?
9. A parenting plan deals with which of the following?
10. Parents who cannot agree on which school their child should attend
11. Which of the following is correct?
12. Which of the following statements is correct?
13. Which of the following statements is correct?
14. Which of the following is not a valid legal avenue to divorce?
15. Which of the following statements is correct?
16. Which of the following statements is correct?
17. Can a parenting plan be a verbal agreement between parties?