Please complete the below quiz. Please select all correct answers in each question. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 19 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 19 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. Even though infants & toddlers do not have fully developed verbal skills, they are very perceptive.
2. Stress in infancy can set up a pattern of higher stress tolerance.
3. Preteens face many internal conflicts regarding divorce.
4. Continuity, familiarity & predictability are the foundation for secure and healthy emotional development.
5. The most important consideration when working with children is that one constantly holds their best interests in mind.
6. The strongest theme of the infant & toddler developmental stage is ____________ (Fill in the blank) Which of the following is correct?
7. Choose the correct statement
8. Birth to 3 years is ___________ (complete the statement)
9. Which of the following words describe the Preschool child?
10. Choose the correct statement:
11. Which of the following best suggests how and what to communicate to preschool children about parents deciding to divorce?
12. Which of the following statements is True/Correct?
13. A possible result of the development of abstract thought is ____ (select the correct answer)
14. Depression may be a concern in an adolescent if he displays the following: (Which of the following is correct?)
15. Parents should communicate as a ‘we’ rather than an ‘I’ because
16. Select the statement which is incorrect
17. With regard to acquiring consent for therapy/ additional intervention ____ (select the correct statement)
18. The purpose of the initial interview is ____________ (select the correct statement)
19. When one parent speaks badly about the other parent, the child may ________ (select the correct statement).