Please complete the below quiz. Please select all correct answers in each question. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. Divorce rates have stabilised in South Africa
2. Effective co-parenting is only possible if divorcing spouses are amicable
3. One should remain neutral and unbiased when dealing with parents of a divorce situation
4. Acrimony between divorcing spouses can affect a child’s academic performance
5. A teacher should try and handle an acrimonious divorce situation without referring to experts
6. The current divorce rate in South Africa is
7. The most prevalent reasons for divorce are:
8. The following emotions are normal following a divorce:
9. A child is more likely to suffer if the divorce is:
10. Children can be further destabilised if there is:
11. Common fears around divorce are:
12. The following statements are true:
13. Divorce can affect:
14. These times can be stressful for divorced parents and/or their children:
15. The introduction of a new partner:
16. In dealing with parents where there is acrimony:
17. A divorce should be handled by teachers/therapists:
18. Schools should offer the following when dealing with divorced parents:
19. The following are useful divorce resources:
20. The following advice should always be followed: