Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. Depression and Anxiety are purely mental illnesses.
2. Depressed parents are more likely to have depressed children.
3. You cannot medicate children for depression.
4. Once an anxious child, always an anxious child.
5. Resilience is learned.
6. Which is the most correct answer to the question :What makes a child’s world work?
7. Attachment in this context means…
8. Which are relevant social systems?
9. What is the significance of belonging?
10.Which is the most correct answer to the question: How is trust gained with a child?
11. What causes fear responses?
12. Therapy with parents has which of the following components?
13. Choose the correct answer to the following statement: A parent trap of parenting a child with a psychiatric illness is..
14. What does ‘containment of emotion’ mean?
15. What does ‘normalising’ mean?
16. What is the most commonly used approach with the treatment of anxiety?
17. What is the value of report in therapy?
18. What does resilience mean?
19. What contributes to developing of resilience?
20. What are the pitfalls of selfishness?