Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. Anxiety disorders in childhood are categorical rather than dimensional
2. An adjustment disorder occurs in the absence of an identifiable stressor.
3. Certain traits of temperament may increase the risk of depression
4. Psychomotor slowing is associated with childhood depression.
5. Risperidone is not associated with long term side-effects.
6. Which of the following statements about attachment is incorrect?
7. Which two of the following statements about anxiety and associated behaviour are incorrect
8. Which of the following is not included in the ‘Anxiety Triad’?
9. Which two statements about post-traumatic stress disorder in childhood are correct?
10. Choose the two correct answers from following statements: Anxiety disorders in childhood are ……..
11. Which is the incorrect statement regarding the possible causes of childhood anxiety?
12. Choose the two correct answers from following statements: Anxiety in the classroom….
13. Choose the two incorrect answers from the following statements: The treatment of childhood anxiety…….
14. Which of two the following statements about anxiety and depression are correct?
15. Which two of the following statements about depression are incorrect?
16. Which of the following statements is correct?
17. Which of the following statements about selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI’s) is incorrect?
18. Which of the following statements about suicidal behaviour in childhood is incorrect?
19. Choose the two correct answers from the statements below to complete the following: Side-effects of SSRI medications.
20. In a depressed child, which of the following suggests a possible underlying bipolar disorder?