Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the Ethics points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. There is only one way to conceptualize a child
2. With cases of PTSD we can give a trauma narrative as homework
3. Scope of practice is unimportant
4. Case formulation in CBT is important because:
5. Case formulation examples include:
6. The assessment should target _________ associated with the presenting problem:
7. One way of identifying the components associated with the presenting problem is to:
8. CBT techniques must be:
9. One of the interventions with Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) would include:
10. Children with GAD tend to have:
11. When children have Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) you need to be mindful of:
12. In cases where a child is depressed one of the most important components is:
13. Different diagnoses require different interventions:
14. CBT techniques can include:
15. CBT techniques can be: