Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. The most important thing to do when bullying is discovered is to act and respond to it
2. It is not important to understand the reasons underlying the child’s behaviour
3. Authoritarian parents are more likely to raise bullying children
4. The first step in addressing bullying behaviour is for all involved with the child to:
5. Why do kids bully?
6. If a child is displaying inappropriate behaviour then it is:
7. Anxiety can:
8. When understanding the child’s bullying behaviour it is important to consider:
9. The least likely parenting style to result in bullying behaviour is:
10. Choose the incorrect statement about handling a situation where a child has hit another child:
11. A functional behaviour assessment is:
12. When addressing the child’s bullying behaviour the parent must:
13. Choose the correct statement: