Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1.The Speech and Language Therapist in Mainstream Schools may address the following difficulties:
2. Fluency refers to
3. Auditory Processing refers to:
4. Collaboration with teachers involves
5. Speech Therapists should endeavour to offer the following services within a mainstream environment:
6. Speech Therapists should consult teachers at the beginning of each term to discuss
7. It is imperative for the school staff to have a comprehensive understanding of :
8. Collaboration with teachers includes:
9. How can a school maximize the speech and language therapists knowledge?
10. A positive attitude towards therapy within the school environment requires:
11. The Speech and Language Therapist addresses literacy difficulties by