Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the CPD points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. A child’s self-perception is only influenced by their immediate family.
2. Honest and accurate feedback is more effective than constant praise when building a child’s self-esteem.
3. A child’s relationship with themselves will affect the way in which they communicate about themselves with others.
4. Teachers and therapists should always try to distract a child from feeling sad or angry.
5. Protecting children from attempting tasks they may find challenging will ensure they feel good about themselves.
6. As children, our beliefs about ourselves are formed by:
7. Children with healthy self-esteem tend to be…
8. Choose the correct statement: Self-trust creates feelings of…
9. Which of these statements describes children who treat themselves as their own best friend?
10. Choose the incorrect statement: A child’s relationship with themselves consists of…
11. Choose the statement which would discourage a child’s positive relationship with themselves:
12. When children feel competent it means that they…
13. Which of the following is incorrect? To be most effective, feedback given to children about their capabilities must be…
14. Which of the following statements about feelings is incorrect?
15. Feelings of fear in the learning environment can lead to…