Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the Ethics points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. Screen addiction has direct and indirect effects on the brain
2. Reduced ability to delay gratification may be an outcome of insecure attachment.
3. The Nucleus Accumbens is activated by noradrenalin
4. Select the correct option. Healthy attachment requires:
5. Choose the correct option Too much screen time may have an impact on:
6. Choose the correct statement
7. Choose the correct statement. Nomophobia is:
8. Choose the correct statement
9. Choose the correct 2 statements
10. Choose the correct statement
11. Choose the correct statement Pornography is:
12. Choose the correct statement Cyber bullying is:
13. Select the correct statement. Guidelines for screen time are:
14. Choose the correct answer. Screen time should:
15. Choose the correct 2 statements