Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the Ethics points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. What is School Readiness?
2. Which factor could present as a stressor during a transition phase for a young learner
3. Choose the correct answer
4. What skills are needed for Grade 1 Development Domains? Choose the 2 correct answers
5. All diagnostic assessments available can be used with all children regardless of their background history and culture.
6. Which form of school readiness assessment is used during an application interview at a school?
7. What does the assessor do with the results obtained from a School Readiness Assessment? Choose 2 correct answers
8. Which is the correct statement
9. Which is the correct statement
10. Choose the correct statement
11. Parents must play a part in school readiness.
12. Choose the correct statement:
13. Choose the correct statement
14. Choose the correct statement
15. School success is predicted by the child’s level of cognitive developmental only.
16. Choose the correct statement
17. Choose the correct statement:
18. There is little that can be done to improve a child’s level of conflict with peers once they have started school.
19. Choose the correct statement
20. Choose the correct statement