Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the Ethics points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. Choose the correct statement
2. Ambidexterity is very common
3. Choose the correct statement
4. The lefty scissors is designed to allow the user to see the line they are cutting on
5. Choose the correct statement
6. Choose the correct statement
7. Choose the correct statement
8. Symmetry drawings need to be on the right side of the page for the lefty
9. Use an incline board for better hand, wrist, grip, and back positions
10. Position the lefty on the right side of a double desk
11. The left side of the brain controls the left/right side of the body
12. Research has taught us that the Corpus Collossum in the brain of the lefty is larger/smaller than that of the right hander.
13. A Lefty cuts with his left hand, in a clockwise/anticlockwise direction
14. Using specially designed pens and pencils, helps the lefty have more/less smudging and less aching in his hands, wrists and shoulders.
15. Letter formation for the lefty is/is not the same as for the right hander
16. Research has shown us that even if you have 2 right handed parents, your chances of having a lefty child is 9/90%.
17. Make sure the lefty has a left/right-handed sharpener to sharpen his pencils
18. When teaching a lefty to eat with a knife and fork, let them sit next to/opposite you
19. Genetics plays a 25%/40% role in having a left-handed child
20. ’I may be left-handed, but I am always right/challenged’