Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the Ethics points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 24 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 24 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. Select the correct word: Practitioners are expected /are not expected to take responsibility for the compliance to the HPCSA regulations
2. Select the correct word: Practitioners are / are not able to hide behind the corporate veil
3. Choose the correct option:
4. HPCSA ethical rule 7 covers the regulations about who can fee-share
5. Select the correct word: A practitioner shall not share his or her rooms with a person or entity not registered/ registered in terms of the Act
6. Choose the correct option:
7. Select the correct word: A practitioner shall not / is allowed to pay commission or offer any material consideration, (monetary or otherwise) to any person for recommending patients
8. A practitioner may practise in partnership or association with or employ only a practitioner who is registered under the Act
9. Select the correct word: Undesirable / desirable Corporate ownership – allowing an unregistered person to share in an income stream, sharing in profits and transfer of shares
10. Is the following statement correct: Corporate involvement is permissible when ethical rules and policies of HPCSA are complied with
11. Pertaining to Leave entitlement answer yes or no to the following statements: Annual leave– 25 days
12. Pertaining to Leave entitlement answer yes or no to the following statements: Sick leave – 36 days in a 3 year cycle – 1 day for every 26 days worked in first 6 months
13. Pertaining to Leave entitlement answer yes or no to the following statements: Maternity – 6 months unpaid
14. Pertaining to Leave entitlement answer yes or no to the following statements:Family Responsibility – 3 days
15. The POPI act aims to ensure that all South African Institutions adhere to responsible conduct when collecting, processing, storing and sharing another Personal Information.
16. The POPI Act only effects big businesses with IT departments which store, process, share or sell personal information.
17. Choose the correct answer: The POPI process can be broken down into 3 main parts, what are they?
18. The POPI Act replaces the existing guidance on safeguarding confidential patient data as set out by the Health Professional Council of South Africa
19. Choose the correct answer: . According to the POPI Act, any Personal Information must be protected from:
20. Choose the correct answer: Which Staff members need to be trained and aware of the POPI Act and procedures?a. Business Owners
21. Choose the correct option: Special Personal Information includes:
22. Choose the correct option: . If Personal Information has been collected from any source other than the subject, it is your responsibility to:
23. Choose the correct answer: Who will be in charge of regulating and enforcing the POPI Act?
24. Choose the correct answer: Failure to comply with the POPI ACT, could lead to: