Please complete the below quiz. A pass mark of 70% or more is required in order to obtain the Ethics points and a certificate. You will be afforded 3 attempts at passing the quiz. Your quiz progress will be saved for 7 days whereafter you will need to restart your quiz if not completed. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing your quiz. If you passed with a score of 70% or more, you can download your certificate from the ‘My Courses’ page.
1. When “data handling” in the brain, a common error made in the input phase is using the wrong method
2. Universal Design for Learning requires the use of only high tech materials and tools.
3. Asset-mapping involves identifying a learner’s personal strengths and weaknesses.
4. In order for strategy instruction to be effective, it must be directly linked to the curriculum.
5. According to research, it usually takes an average of 14 days to change a habit or develop a new one.
6. Select the correct answer for each of the following: A SMART teacher or SMART therapist
7. Medical Model:
8. Socio-Ecological Model
9. Bronfenbrenner’s Bio-ecological Model explains human development with reference to 4 dynamic and interacting dimensions. These dimensions are:
10. Cognitive skills involved in the Input Phase include:
11. An auditory learner usually:
12. Inferential thinking and hypothetical thinking are part of
13. Force characteristics (Bronfenbrenner’s Bioecological Model) refer to
14. UDL provides maximum access to learning by providing
15. Whole-brain teaching refers to:
16. Choose the most correct option for Answer 1 in the table
17. Choose the most correct option for Answer 2 in the table
18. Choose the most correct option for Answer 3 in the table
19. Choose the most correct option for Answer 4 in the table
20. Choose the most correct option for Answer 5 in the table